mardi 28 juillet 2015

Bro. JEROME: "MY JOURNEY TO ROME"


Bro. Jérome at Saint Peter Square

Dear brothers and sisters, I am taking this opportunity to inform you that I had a safe journey from Nairobi to Rome via Qatar. It is unfortunate that I did not get the chance to go to the Congo to greet my Family before travelling due to some unavoidable reasons. But at the same time I am thankful to the Good Lord who has always preceded me and given me the grace of meeting with generous and caring people who never hesitate to take me as part of them wherever I go for mission.
At present, I am in Florence (Firenze) learning the Italian Language. It is in October that I will go back to Rome to start my program of Liturgy at the Pontifical Athenaeum Saint Anselm (Anselmianum).
Pray for me as I pray for you so that God may continue granting us the strength and diligence to spread his Kingdom within us and around us.
                                                                                                                                               Ciao!!! 
Bro. KASEREKA MASUMBUKO Jérôme, a.a.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire